How Preorders Work
Due to popularity, items may become available for purchase prior to it being in-stock. Preordering allows you to secure an item before it's released. When preordering an item from our website, please keep the following in mind:
- Payment is charged immediately at checkout and not when the item ships.
- Preorder items can arrive prior to or after the estimated ship date that's posted in the description box.
- Although rare, if the estimated ship date for a preorder changes you will be notified via email.
- If in-stock items are included with your order, your entire order will be shipped when the pre-order item is ready.
- If you need in-stock items immediately, please order them separately.
- If at any time you need further details, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist!